Financial Accessibility

This form is managed by the Magisters. The form and the information within are confidential.

Financial Accessibility Fund

Let us know your needs so we can help - this form is confidential.

View Form


This form is managed by the Chief Justice.

Private Event Registration

Register your private events with CJ.

View Form

Cabinet Requests

These forms are managed by cabinet members.

Money Requests

Submit a money request from Hanszen Budget.

View Form
P-Card Usage

Complete this when a purchase using a P-Card is made.

View Form
Space Requests

Reserve a Hanszen common space using this form.

View Form
Cabinet Announcements

Make an announcement during one of the Cabinets.

View Form


These forms are managed by the respective members of Hanszen College.

Website Feedback & Change Request

Share your feedback on Hanszen website and request changes.

View Form
Cabinet Feedback

Submit a feedback on Hanszen Cabinet.

View Form
Spaces Feedback

Share your feedback about Hanszen shared spaces.

View Form

Other Forms

These forms are managed by the respective members of Hanszen College and Rice Administration.

Work Order

Issue a work order through Rice H&D.

View Form
Equipment Rental

Rent a Hanszen shared equipment through this form.

View Form
Greenware Checkout

Checkout Hanszen shared greenware for your events.

View Form
Secretary Tip Line

Share your tips for Hanszen's weekly backpage.

View Form